Samuel W. Veenstra, born in Kansas City, Missouri, January 21, 1977; admitted to the State Bar of Texas May 2005.
- Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2005
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2005
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, Doctor of Jurisprudence – December, 2004
- Central Methodist College, Fayette, Missouri, B.A., Bachelor of Arts – December, 1998
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Houston Bar Association, May 5, 2005 – Present
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Samuel Veenstra & The Veenstra Law Firm PLLC can handle?
The Veenstra Law Firm PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Personal Injury, Family, Divorce, Criminal Defense. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is The Veenstra Law Firm PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire The Veenstra Law Firm PLLC?
Samuel Veenstra lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Samuel Veenstra reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Samuel Veenstra lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates