Sandra A. Bloch focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, financings, and commercial contracts, including executive employment agreements. Sandra has a comprehensive background resulting from 35 years of experience in the general representation of businesses, both public and privately owned.
In addition to representing U.S. individuals and companies, she represents a number of clients based in the United Kingdom in their U.S. business activities. Although she has represented buyers and sellers in billion dollar transactions, Sandra also provides general legal advice to companies ranging from startup ventures to established concerns.
Sandra’s mergers and acquisition work involves representing companies in various industries, including market research, health care, natural resources, retail, and manufacturing. Sandra’s corporate finance work has included representing borrowers/issuers in privately placed and publicly offered debt and equity securities transactions as well as traditional debt financing from institutions.
Sandra has represented a number of C-suite executives in the negotiation of employment agreements and related arrangements. Sandra served as a member of the board of directors of Boys & Girls Clubs of Metropolitan Philadelphia, Inc., from 1987 through 1999, serving as its president from 1993 through 1994 and as its chair from 1994 through 1996.
Sandra received her undergraduate degree from the University of Rochester, summa cum laude, in 1975 and her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania, cum laude, in 1978. Sandra was an editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa and the Order of the Coif.
- Represented a London-based company in setting up a U.S. subsidiary and handled the employment and contract work for the U.S. subsidiary.
- Represented a major warehousing, trucking and logistics group in a $225 million debt financing and multiple acquisitions.
- Represented a U.K. company in the establishment of its U.S. operations and subsequently in the negotiations of several customer contracts.
- Represented a U.S. company in the acquisition of an insurance brokerage business and the subsequent sale of a division to a public company.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1978
- University of Rochester, B.A., summa cum laude, 1975
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York; Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$