Sandra Krumbein is a partner in the Fort Lauderdale office, where she is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group. Sandra regularly represents developers, lenders, bulk purchasers and sellers in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate transactions and development. Sandra is Florida Bar Board Certified in Condominium and Planned Development Law.
Sandra also counsels condominium and homeowner associations in connection with real estate:
- acquisition and development;
- operation, acquisition and disposition of distressed condominium and fee simple assets; and,
- condominium and homeowner association development and operation.
She assists her developer clients with purchase and sales contract compliance and enforcement issues, including claims under the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act and the Florida Condominium Act.
She also serves as regulatory counsel in compliance matters under numerous federal, state and local statutes and ordinances, including Fannie Mae, FHA and VA condominium project underwriting guidelines, the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act and the Florida Condominium and Homeowners Association Act.
Sandra is a frequent lecturer on condominium development issues and has also served as a mentor for Nova Southeastern University law students through the Broad Fellowship Program. She also serves as an adjunct professor of condominium law at Nova Southeastern University law school.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Adjunct Professor, Condominium Law, Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law
- Broward County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Condominium and Planned Development Committee
- Co-Chair, Advanced Condominium and Planned Development Certification Review Committee, 2017-2019
- Commercial Real Estate Committee
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., summa cum laude, 2002
- Columbia University School of Social Work, M.S., 1992
- New York University, B.A., cum laude, 1988
- Phi Beta Kappa
Rate : $$$