Sandra K. Fraley is a leader in the oil and gas industry with more than 25 years of experience in assessing risks, developing strategies, and reducing legal costs by applying a broad range of legal skills and experience across multiple oil and gas basins. She has a diverse background in managing litigation, advising on challenging legal issues and devising solutions to fit business needs.
Her experience as part of senior management teams at leading exploration and production companies brings practical, real-world perspective to her practice. Her experience includes upstream oil and gas agreements, acquisitions and divestitures, exploration, development and joint operating agreements, farmouts, leases, deeds, assignments, easements, mineral title, managing results-driven litigation, and managing legal and land teams.
- Developed and implemented uniform litigation and risk assessment methodology that enhanced client communications and drove resolutions
- Drafted and negotiated exploration, development, joint operating and other agreements related to oil and gas transactions and operations, including farmout, release, master service and contract service agreements and deeds, leases, easements and assignments
- Participated in complex commercial transactions, due diligence projects and closings
- Provided legal support to facilitate emerging unconventional resource plays, including analysis of statutory and regulatory framework
- Provided representation in numerous mediations securing resolutions to various contractual disputes and personal injury claims
- J.D. University of Kentucky
- B.A. Eastern Kentucky University
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Trustee and Former Executive Committee Member, Energy & Mineral Law Foundation
- Member, American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL)
Rate : $$$