Sandra L. Jonas is a member of the firm’s labor and employment practice area. Sandra will focus her practice on representing and counseling employers and employees in their pre-trial, trial and appellate matters throughout the United States and before administrative agencies.
Many of Sandra’s clients are Texas-based entities from a wide range of industries, including electric utilities, retail, hotel chains, technology companies, residential retirement facilities, biomedical, car dealerships, insurance, gaming and hospitality.
She provides assistance with matters involving all types of discrimination as well as laws governing safety, harassment, retaliation, breach of contract, non-compete agreements, and wage and hour issues. In addition, she counsels clients on litigation avoidance strategies.
- The University of Texas School of Law (2015)
- Inductee: Order of Barristers (2015)
- Recipient, International Academy of Trial Lawyers Distinguished Achievement in the Art and Science of Advocacy Award (2015)
- Recipient, Best Overall Advocate Award, The Show Me Challenge National Mock Trial Competition (2015)
- Interscholastic Mock Trial (2013-2015)
- Staff Member, Development Committee, Texas International Law Journal (2013-2015)
- UT Law Professional Development Institute (2014)
- University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law (2013)
- Recipient, Outstanding Performance in Legal Writing Award
- Recognized, Honors Distinction, Legal Process, Analysis and Writing (2012)
- Member, Law Women’s Association (2012-2013)
- M.A., Leicester University, England (2011), with distinction
- B.M., Thomson Rivers University at Humber College, Toronto, Canada (2005), with honors
- Jazz Studies
- Texas State Courts (2015)
- Texas (2015)
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$$