Sandra Sheridan Reguerin has practiced business immigration law exclusively since 1996. Prior to joining Fragomen in 2008, she was a shareholder at Littler Mendelson, and an associate at Bacon & Dear. Before that, Sandra directed the J-1 waiver practice for a physician immigration boutique firm in Northern Virginia.
She has extensive experience in J-1 waivers and J-1 program administration, L-1 and O-1 visas, labor certification, permanent residency and consular matters, as well as orchestrating large-scale moves of temporary assignees for multinational companies.
Sandra speaks English and Spanish.
- Represented multinational technology, engineering, semiconductor, pharmaceutical and chemical companies, as well as universities, genomics organizations, hospitals and physicians
- Advocated on behalf of corporate and individual clients before several U.S. Consulates, including Guadalajara, Ciudad Juarez, Matamoros, Halifax, Toronto, Montreal, Tel Aviv, San Jose, Manila, Chengdu, Kuala Lumpur, Shenyang and Chennai
- Advocated on behalf of corporate clients before the U.S. State Department
- Orchestrated multiple temporary moves of 150-850+ employees to the U.S. for a Fortune 100 company
- Managed labor certification process for a Fortune 100 company
- Serves as an Alternate Responsible Officer (ARO) for a Fortune 100 company’s J-1 programs
- King’s College | B.Sc., 1991, Summa cum laude
- George Washington University | J.D., 1994
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Bar Admissions: Arizona, District of Columbia, Pennsylvania
- Vice Chair, DOS Liaison Committee
- Adjunct Professor, Arizona State University Law School, Spring 2009; Guest lecturer for Immigration Law Class on business immigration topics, 2010, 2013-2016
- Adjunct Professor, Business Immigration Law Seminar Session, Arizona State University Law School, October 8, 2013
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member, AILA State Department Liaison Committee
- Member, Council for Global Immigration
- Member, International Medical Graduate Taskforce (IMG)
Rate : $$$$