Sandi Snodgrass helps natural-resource developers, traditional and renewable energy companies, utilities, pipeline companies, and other clients throughout the country successfully navigate the complex federal environmental review and permitting processes for a variety of proposed projects.
She practices in the areas of environmental law, public lands, and energy law, with an emphasis on protected wildlife.
Sandi understands the complex regulatory environment under federal and state wildlife protection laws—including the Endangered Species Act, Migratory Bird Treaty Act, and Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act—and guides clients through the review and compliance process, ensuring projects and business objectives can advance.
- Endangered Species and Wildlife Regulation Experience
- Endangered Species Act Section 7 consultation
- Section 10 habitat conservation plans and incidental take permits
- Candidate conservation agreements and candidate conservation agreements with assurances
- Development of avian and bat protection plans and bird and bat conservation strategies under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act
- Bald and Golden Eagle Act permitting and enforcement issues
- Environmental Review and Compliance Experience
- National Environmental Policy Act compliance and litigation
- National Historic Preservation Act Section 106 consultation
- Right-of-way grants under the Federal Land Policy and Management Act and Mineral Leasing Act
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Oklahoma State University, B.S., 1996
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation, Member
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation, Long-Range Planning Committee, Chair, 2015-present
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation, Budget Committee, 2013-present
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation, Board of Directors, 2012-2014, and Trustee at Large, 2010-2012
Rate : $$$