Sanford Roth is an associate of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP. He practices in the firm’s Columbia office in the areas of business litigation, e-discovery, litigation readiness and records and documents management. Sanford has extensive experience coordinating and managing the discovery needs for a wide variety of clients, including those within the Fortune 50.
Mr. Roth has substantive knowledge of the issues related to electronic discovery including document collection, review and production, and has assisted with several high-profile class action lawsuits, civil actions and government investigations.
- Tulane University Law School, JD (2012)
- Florida State University, BS, Political Science and Sociology, cum laude (2009)
- South Carolina
Previous Professional Experience:
- As an attorney for an international law firm with offices in Atlanta, managed and coordinated large-scale document reviews and discovery responses in relation to government investigations, individual cases, and class actions
- Intern, 17th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida
- South Carolina Bar
- State Bar of Georgia
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$