Sani Williams has specialized in public finance law since 1998, having served as bond counsel, underwriters’ counsel and disclosure counsel in connection with tax-exempt and taxable municipal financings by various governmental entities throughout the US, including the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia.
Sani has worked on transactions aggregating in the tens of billions of dollars, and his work encompasses a variety of financing structures, including revenue and general obligation bonds, certificates of participation, credit/liquidity facilities, P3 financings, federal infrastructure loans, tax increments, payments-in-lieu-of taxes, short-term cash flow borrowings and direct bank purchases.
Included among the facilities financed by these transactions are stadiums and arenas, convention centers, airport and transportation systems, not-for-profit-owned facilities, secondary schools and colleges/universities, hospitals, public power, water and sewer distribution facilities, and a variety of economic development transactions throughout the US.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, National Association of Bond Attorneys
- Member, National Association of Securities Professionals
- Member, New York State Economic Development Council
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- Syracuse University, B.A.
Rate : $$$