Sanjay S. Schmidt has a longstanding commitment to fighting for people whose constitutional rights have been violated or who have been wrongly injured by the careless, reckless, or intentional conduct of others.
He was selected as a Rising Star in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 by Super Lawyers for the area of Civil Rights law. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state.
Sanjay Schmidt is a passionate advocate, who works tirelessly to represent his clients effectively throughout the litigation process, from the inception of the case, through trial.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law, 2006
- B.A., University of Oregon, 2002
- California (December 4, 2006)
- New Mexico (April, 2007)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- National Police Accountability Project
- Alameda Contra Costa County Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$