Sanjeet Dutta has handled over 30 intellectual property matters in state and federal courts, before the ITC, and before the Patent Trials and Appeals Board (PTAB). Sanj has a degree in electrical engineering and has represented companies in a wide-range of computer related technologies.
He helped obtain a complete defense victory for DRAM companies in ITC investigations by Tessera. He also successfully invalidated highly litigated patents in the USPTO. Sanj advises companies on patent prosecution across a variety of technology areas, including blockchain, big data analytics, finance, virtualization, cybersecurity, and software security.
He advises companies IP issues with mergers and acquisitions, as well as technology transfers and licensing. The 2016 edition of Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) magazine’s IAM Patent 1000: The World’s Leading Patent Practitioners stated of Sanj that he is a “’practical lawyer who is really easy to work with.’ Commentators stress his post-grant nous, calling him ‘a real pro so far as PTAB trials are concerned.’”
- State Bar of California
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Silicon Valley
- American Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions:
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- US Patent & Trademark Office
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School
- B.S., University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Electrical Engineering
Rate : $$$