Sapna Annicelli is an Associate in the firm’s Boston office. She has represented clients on a wide array of immigration matters, including family- and employment-based immigration and nonimmigrant visa applications. Sapna has represented professional athletes and clients in the healthcare, hospitality and information technology industries, among others.
Sapna speaks English and Gujarati.
- Filed petitions for individuals with extraordinary ability in sports
- Assisted clients in marriage-based interviews with USCIS
- Secured waivers based on two-year home residency requirement for J-1 foreign nationals
- New England School of Law, 2009
- New York University | B.A., 2006
Bar Admissions: New York, Massachusetts
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater Boston South Asian Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$$