Sara Valentine handles discovery efforts, works with experts to address and defend against allegations of soil and groundwater contamination, and drafts and negotiates settlement agreements in compliance with relevant statutes. Admitted to practice before several judicial jurisdictions, including the US Supreme Court, Sara holds bar admission in both Missouri and Louisiana.
Sara represents insurers in ERISA-related issues and also advises these companies on life, health, disability and accident insurance disputes. Employers in discrimination and whistleblower/qui tam actions turn to Sara for her advocacy. Additionally, she counsels clients on employment law matters including claims regarding discrimination and hostile work environment.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2006
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, B.A., 2002
Professional Affiliations & Memberships:
- Bar Association of the Federal Fifth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
Rate : $$$$