Sara Myirski’s practice involves both proactive counseling and defense of employment-related actions in state courts, federal courts and in administrative forums. Sara has experience in various employment matters including wage and hour, discrimination, harassment, hostile work environment and wrongful discharge. Her practice has involved drafting PHRC and EEOC position statements and successfully negotiating settlements on behalf of employers.
In addition, Sara counsels clients regarding enforcement of employer policies, hiring (job applications, job interviewing, background checks), employee discipline, independent contractor status, FLSA exempt/non-exempt classification, ADA reasonable accommodations, absenteeism, wage and hour, non-compete agreements and general best practices.
She has also drafted and assisted in drafting employee handbooks, litigation settlement agreements, independent contractor agreements, last chance agreements and confidentiality agreements.
Sara prides herself on her personal approach to client representation. She provides clients with clear, practical guidance to understand their goals and work toward creative solutions. Clients appreciate her commitment to exemplarily counseling and advocacy.
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Gettysburg College, B.A., 2012, Psychology
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Federal Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Co-Chair, Middle District of Pennsylvania Chapter, 2017-present
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member, 2016-present
Rate : $$$