Sara Fon Miller focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, general corporate matters, and securities. Ms. Miller worked with the firm as a summer associate in 2012 and 2013. While attending law school, Ms. Miller served as Managing Editor of the Emory Law Journal and was a legal extern at General Electric Energy Services for its Energy Management Division in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Served as seller’s M&A counsel for Maxwell Chase Technologies, LLC, a U.S.-based producer of absorbent and non-absorbent packaging solutions for the food industry, in the sale of all of its membership interests to CSP Technologies North America, LLC, a global leader in advanced polymeric protective packaging solutions, and affiliate of Wendel Group.
- Represented French private equity fund sponsor TCR Capital, and its portfolio company, In’Tech Medical, a Franco-American manufacturer of surgical devices, in the leveraged acquisition of 95 percent of the shares of Turner Medical, Inc., an Alabama-based contract manufacturer of medical devices.
- Served as buyer’s counsel for Zodiac Aerospace, one of the largest providers of aircraft equipment and on board systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, and helicopters, in its acquisition by merger of Enviro Systems, Inc., an Oklahoma-based designer and manufacturer of Environment Control Systems for business aviation and helicopters.
- Represented Andritz AG in the acquisition of Xerium Technologies, Inc., a global manufacturer and supplier of industrial machine clothing and roll covers for paper, tissue and board machines in a merger transaction valued at approximately $833 million.
- Represented Andritz (USA) Inc. in the acquisition of ASKO, Inc., a manufacturer of shear knives, blades and wear parts for the metals producing, processing, and recycling industries.
- Represented Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN) in asset acquisition of its largest franchisee, SEI/Aaron’s, Inc., including 104 Aaron’s stores in 11 states.
- Advised equity fund in multiple acquisitions of adult care facilities, including 27 adult care facilities in Michigan and multi-unit location in Louisiana.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. (2014)with honors
- University of Georgia, A.B.J., Public Relations and B.A., Spanish (2011) magna cum laude
- Georgia (2014)
Rate : $$$