Sara Klco is well-versed in white collar defense, complex commercial litigation, and securities litigation in state and federal courts, and arbitrations. She has managed cases from start to finish and has firsthand experience with hearings, depositions, and mediations.
Ms. Klco has represented individuals in connection with investigations and actions initiated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and state securities regulators.
In the securities arena, she has worked on cases involving fraud in connection with the purchase and sale of securities, insider trading, and failure to disclose. Ms. Klco has also defended broker dealers and investment advisors in private customer disputes, including FINRA arbitrations.
Her work in the healthcare arena includes matters involving the False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute, and Travel Act. In addition, she has significant experience handling criminal and civil investigations by federal and state governments, and regulatory agencies.
- Stetson University College of Law, JD (2008)
- Stetson University School of Business Administration, MBA (2008)
- Stetson University, BA, Political Science, magna cum laude (2004)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
Clerkships : Law Clerk, The Honorable Dorian K. Damoorgian, Florida Fourth District Court of Appeal (2008 – 2009)
Rate : $$$