Sara M. Mailander is an Associate at Fragomen’s Boston office. She is experienced in assisting clients with a wide range of employment-based immigration law matters, including options for both nonimmigrant visa and permanent residence sponsorship.
She has worked with a range of clients, including individuals, start-ups and multinational corporations. In addition to her employment-based immigration work, Sara has experience with family-based immigration and actively participates in a variety of pro bono activities.
Sara is an active member of the New England Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and has served as an editor of the chapter’s annual conference course book since 2013.
Sara speaks English and Spanish.
- Represented clients before the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR).
- Assisted with humanitarian relief work, including Temporary Protected Status (TPS) matters.
- Designed and implemented TPS immigration legal workshops in response to the January 2010 earthquake in Haiti.
- Boston College Law School | J.D., 2008
- Boston College | B.A., 2005, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$$