Sara Suleiman is an experienced intellectual property attorney focusing on trademark, copyright and advertising matters. She counsels clients of all sizes and industries, including major retailers, technology start-ups, financial institutions, pharma and medical device companies, marketing agencies, artists and journalists.
She manages U.S. and foreign trademark portfolios, overseeing trademark clearance, prosecution, licensing and policing. Sara identifies trademark risk connected with global product roll-outs and handles brand enforcement such as domain name recovery, social media take-down notices and anti-counterfeiting actions.
Her experience also includes drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements, as well as representing clients before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Sara is also an adjunct professor teaching copyright law at DePaul University College of Law.
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Northwestern University (B.S., 2009)
Bar Admissions : Illinois
- International Trademark Association, Trademark Reporter Committee
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago, Women in IP Committee
- Chicago Women in IP, Girl Scouts IP Patch Planning Committee
- Lawyers in the Classroom, Constitutional Rights Foundation Chicago, volunteer
Rate : $$$