Sarabeth Hall is an associate in the firm’s labor & employment practice group. She currently focuses her practice on employment litigation disputes, such as defense of employers under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and state anti-discrimination law claims.
Before joining McGuireWoods, Sarabeth was a litigation associate in the Dallas office of another global law firm. Her prior experience consists of representing companies in complex litigation in both state and federal court, as well as government investigations and enforcement proceedings.
Sarabeth is a Certified Public Accountant in Texas and California. Prior to attending law school, Sarabeth worked for several years as an auditor for a Baker Tilly International public accounting firm.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, Staff Member, Oklahoma City University Law Review, 2014
- Texas Christian University, Master of Accounting, 2007
- Texas Tech University, BBA, Accounting & Energy Commerce, with Honors, 2006
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Certified Public Accountant in Texas and California
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Rate : $$$