Miami trial lawyer Sarah Lobel studied at the University of Oxford and earned a B.A. magna cum laude from Connecticut College prior to attending the University of Miami School of Law.
Before joining Hickey Law Firm, Sarah spent 6 years as an Assistant State Attorney, the last 3 of which she served in the elite gang unit. Prior to joining the gang unit, Sarah worked in other divisions of the State Attorney’s office for 3 years.
Sarah has tried over 50 criminal trials. She is admitted to practice law in Florida, Illinois, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- Study Abroad Program, University of Oxford, St. Catherie’s College, UK 2006
- B.A. in History magna cum laude, Connecticut College, 2007
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2010
- Admitted to The Florida Bar: 2011
- Admissions to Federal Courts: United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$$