Sarah Alford Wilson regularly represents lenders and financial institutions in a variety of consumer finance litigation matters in federal and state court, including disputes under TILA, RESPA, FCRA, ECOA and FDCPA, state law UDAP claims, and a variety of common law claims. Sarah is experienced with motions practice, oral argument, the discovery process, trial practice and post-trial work.
Sarah has experience in wide variety of litigation matters including multimillion dollar toxic tort, commercial foreclosure, insurance coverage, and personal injury actions.
Sarah also provides regulatory advice to community banks with regard to Dodd-Frank compliance.
Sarah is an avid sports fan and enjoys spending time with her husband and son.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, JD
- University of Louisville, BA, cum laude
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Northern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$