Sarah Anstey practices exclusively in corporate immigration law, representing a diverse portfolio of clients on issues related to the employment of foreign nationals on both a temporary and permanent basis in the U.S. Sarah also has significant experience advising corporate clients on pre-transaction and post-transaction immigration strategy related to corporate reorganization.
Sarah has developed large-scale immigration programs focused on compliance, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Sarah practiced business immigration with Littler Mendelson.
From 2002-2003, she served as an Americorps VISTA paralegal at the Immigration Clinic of The Legal Assistance Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago. In this capacity, Sarah assisted victims of domestic violence in a variety of immigration matters.
- Served as corporate immigration counsel to multinational Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries, including retail, finance and banking, IT consulting, manufacturing, electronics, high technology, advertising, marketing and media development.
- Served as corporate immigration counsel to various start-up companies and pro bono counsel on asylum matters in partnership with Immigration Equality.
- Syracuse University College of Law | J.D., 2006
- University of Michigan | B.A., 2002
Bar Admissions: Ohio, New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Co-Chair, Social Committee, AILA New York Chapter, 2009-2010
- Member, Corporate Committee, AILA New York Chapter, 2009-2010
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$