Sarah Jackson Bishop is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Frankfort office and has been with the firm since 2008. She is a member of the Business Litigation and Trusts, Estates & Family Law practices.
Sarah received her Juris Doctor from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2007. Prior to joining the firm, she served as a law clerk for Franklin Circuit Court Judge Thomas Wingate.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 2007, J.D.
- University of Kentucky 2003, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States Supreme Court
- Franklin County Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$