Sarah A. K. Blitz is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. She is also a member of the firm’s Food and Beverage and Video Game industry teams.
Ms. Blitz specializes in commercial and business litigation. Her practice entails matters in state and federal court, including business torts, class action defense, products liability, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties and allegations of unfair business practice and fraud.
Ms. Blitz is experienced in all aspects of California and federal civil procedure, including filing and responding to complaints, conducting discovery, motion practice, alternative dispute resolution proceedings, judgment enforcement and appellate practice.
Outside the firm, Ms. Blitz is on the Advisory Council for the City Scholars Foundation, an organization that trains non-profit executives to lead effective and sustainable organizations which help low-income youth stay in school. Ms. Blitz is also active with the Anti-Defamation League and a participant in the Glass Leadership Institute.
- J.D., University of California, Hastings, 2011, cum laude
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2007, with honors, Order of Omega
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Member, California State Bar, Litigation Section
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Member, City Scholars Foundation Advisory Council
- Anti-Defamation League, Glass Leadership Institute
Rate : $$$$