Sarah Cornejo is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Sarah is experienced in the field of personal injury and insurance defense.
She has litigated numerous cases regarding injuries arising from automobile accidents, premise liability and wrongful death both as a plaintiff and defense attorney. Sarah also assisted in the litigation of mass torts claims arising from defective medical products and defective drugs.
While in law school, Sarah served as Vice Chair of the Advocacy Board of Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School and represented John Marshall in multiple Law School Mock Trial Competitions. Sarah was also elected class representative in her second year of law school.
While practicing under Georgia’s Third Year Practice Act, Sarah also assisted in the prosecution and tried to verdict various criminal cases ranging from minor traffic violations to felony possession and DUI.
- Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor, 2016
- Kennesaw State University, Bachelor of Science in Political Science with a concentration in legal studies, cum laude, 2013
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Associations : Vice-chair, Advocacy Board of Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School
Rate : $$$$