Sarah W. Dacey focuses her practice on commercial financing. Her practice includes representing banks and financial institutions, equity sponsors, and public and private companies in connection with various types of financing transactions, including secured and unsecured financing, senior and subordinated debt, asset-based financing, acquisition-related financing, cross-border and multicurrency facilities, asset securitization, and debtor-in-possession financing.
- The University of Akron (J.D. summa cum laude 2015; Editorial Board, Akron Law Review);
- Denison University (B.A. in Economics 2012, with a minor in Psychology)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Ohio
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners, through its portfolio company, PPC Flexible Packaging, acquires Temkin International
- Applied Logic joins Riverside’s Censis Technologies platform
- Marathon Petroleum acquires Andeavor in deal valued at $23.3 billion
- Tecum Equity Partners and Western Allegheny Capital acquire controlling interest in High Tide Acquisition Corp.
- Riverside sells Tate’s Bake Shop to Mondelez International for $500 million
- Cooper Tire & Rubber amends existing credit agreement and receivables purchase agreement
- LeBaronBrown Industries acquires American International Chemical, Inc.
Rate : $$$