Sarah Donini Rodriguez is a senior attorney in the Orlando office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Construction Litigation Practice Group. Sarah’s experience includes representing clients in construction litigation, construction contract preparation and commercial litigation.
Sarah received her J.D. from Florida State University College of Law, magna cum laude, where she was a member of the Florida State Law Review, Florida State Moot Court Team, and was recognized for receiving the highest grade in Torts, Criminal Law, and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Sarah was an adjunct professor at St. Petersburg College and Barry University College of Law, where she taught courses on Torts, Corporate Law and Business Organizations. She has also presented to audiences on construction lien law in Florida. Sarah is conversational in Spanish and Italian.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2009
- Law Review
- Moot Court Team
- Semi-Finalist Oral Competitor and Best Brief, National Law Religious Freedom Moot Court Competition, 2008
- Pro Bono Excellence Award, 2009
- Order of the Coif
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science and Business Administration, cum laude, 2006
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
Rate : $$$$