Sarah Swain is a member of the Firm’s Global Real Estate Practice Group in Chicago. Her work primarily involves commercial real estate transactions. Prior to joining the Real Estate Practice Group, Sarah worked with the Firm’s North America talent management team for eight years.
Sarah focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including purchases, dispositions, leasing and finance. She represents clients on matters relevant to commercial real estate projects, including acquisitions, leasing and property dispositions.
- John Marshall Law School (JD) (2014)
- Tufts University (BA English) (2002)
Admissions : Illinois~United States (2014)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Assisted with advice to a luxury fashion retailer and supported the transfer of approximately 250 leases, in connection with its global reorganization.
- Assisted with ongoing leasing advice to a global marketing services provider, in connection with its US properties.
- Supported the preparation of financing documentation in connection with the bankruptcy restructuring of two oil & gas companies, valued at USD 2.25 billion.
- Supported the construction of multiple US retail stores for one of Europe’s largest grocery chains, valued at more than USD 400 million.
- Supported global real estate coordination efforts for the separation of a global information technology company into two independent, industry-leading companies.
Rate : $$$