Sarah L. Edri focuses her practice on complex insurance recovery. Prior to joining the firm, Sarah was a litigation associate in the New York City and Los Angeles, California offices of an international law firm where she represented corporate entities and individuals in complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts, primarily in matters pertaining to class action defense and alleging fraud, antitrust, and contract claims.
Sarah has a robust pro bono practice involving immigration matters (asylum applications and securing T-visas for victims of trafficking), assisting domestic violence victims, fighting for the rights of individuals with disabilities, and challenging laws that restrict the voting rights of racial minorities.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D. (2011) cum laude
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., History and Government (2006)
- California (2016)
- New York (2012)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California (2016)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York (2015)
Rate : $$$$