Sarah C. Ellis focuses her practice in the areas of banking, commercial transactions, real estate and bankruptcy. Mrs. Ellis assists banks and private entities in commercial financing arrangements and provides legal representation to creditors in bankruptcy matters.
Her commercial transaction experience ranges from stock purchases and private equity arrangements to commercial real estate acquisitions and divestitures.
- Assisted lenders in negotiation and documentation of conventional and derivative financing totaling in excess of $4.5 billion
- Conducted due diligence to ensure proper collateralization and documentation of loans by assisting in evaluation of real and personal property liens, appraisals, surveys, environmental surveys, taxes, mineral rights, corporate structure, leases and other related items
- Represented creditors by guiding them through the intricacies of bankruptcy, foreclosure, and collection methods to maximize recovery of secured and unsecured debt
- J.D. The Ohio State University
- M.B.A. Ohio University
- B.B.A. Ohio University
- The Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation Distributions Committee
- Community Bankers Association of West Virginia
- Charleston Area Alliance
- Leadership Kanawha Valley 2007-2008
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life Committee
Rate : $$$