Sarah M. Good is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate Group. Her real estate experience includes representation of financial institutions, investment banks, insurance companies, and corporate clients in a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, including commercial mortgage financing, construction financing, and the acquisition and sale of office, industrial, retail, mixed use, and apartment properties.
In addition to her transactional experience, Ms. Good has experience representing debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, and liquidating trustees in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and other restructuring matters.
Ms. Good earned her J.D. from Georgia State University College of Law. While in law school, she served as an editor of the Georgia State University Law Review and clerked for the Honorable David E. Nahmias, Supreme Court of Georgia, and the Honorable John J. Goger, Superior Court of Fulton County.
- Georgia State University, J.D., summa cum laude, 2014
- The University of Georgia, B.B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
- Georgia, 2014
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2014
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, 2014
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2014
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Georgia, 2014
Professional Affiliations :
- State Bar of Georgia – Real Estate Section
- Atlanta Bar Association – Real Estate Section
- CREW Atlanta – Member of ACE Committee
Rate : $$$