Sarah C. Griffiths practices corporate and securities law, with an emphasis on international and domestic capital-raising transactions. Her practice predominantly consists of capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings and follow-on equity offerings, involving issuers in the life sciences and financial services industries. She also regularly advises clients on corporate governance issues, mergers and acquisitions and other general corporate matters.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, B.A., 2009
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Seconded to the Corporate Governance and Securities group in the legal department of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, focusing primarily on Securities Exchange Act reporting, corporate governance and federal securities law compliance (2015-2016).
- Represented the underwriters in the $76.8 million initial public offering of common stock by a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of anti-infectives for treatment of diseases inadequately addressed by existing drugs.
- Represented the underwriters in a $74 million follow-on public offering of common stock by a biopharmaceutical company focused on the treatment of hereditary angioedema.
- Represented European telecommunications company Altice S.A. in a $9.1 billion transaction to acquire a controlling stake in Suddenlink, the seventh largest cable operator in the U.S.
- Represented the underwriters in the $50 million initial public offering of Parnell Pharmaceutical Holdings Ltd, an Australian-domiciled pharmaceutical company developing and marketing products for companion animals and livestock.
- Represented Lombard Medical, Inc., a UK-based medical device company focused on endovascular stent-grafts for the repair of aortic aneurysms, in its $55 million US IPO of ordinary shares.
- OrbiMed Advisors in secured debt and equity investments in biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Pro Bono : Alliance for the Arts, Inc., an arts education not-for-profit in connection with its corporate dissolution and the transfer of its intellectual property and technology assets.
Memberships and Affiliations :
- New York City Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
Rate : $$$$