Sarah Hoffner specializes in corporate finance and represents financial institutions, private equity funds, and companies in a variety of financing transactions. Her experience ranges from secured and unsecured senior and mezzanine debt financings and acquisition financings to asset based financings and bridge financings. Sarah’s extensive experience in her professional career has allowed her to represent a variety of leading institutions in highly complex and strategic corporate deals.
- Represented American Capital, Ltd. in connection with numerous acquisition related senior and mezzanine financings, including Dynojet, Inc. and New England Confectionery Company
- Represented a major financial institution in connection with various credit facilities, including a US$500 million senior secured facility for Flowserve Corporation, a US$120 million senior secured revolving credit facility for Quidel Corporation and US$2.3 billion credit facilities for Safeway Stores
- Represented Beach Point Capital and Post Advisory Group in connection with various financings, including Brundage, Bushmaster, Digital Globe and PGPI
- Represented Citibank in connection with numerous credit facilities, including a US$750 million revolving credit facility for Altera Corporation
- University of Virginia, J.D.: Virginia Journal of Law and Technology
- Princeton University, A.B., English Literature: cum laude; Class of 1870 Old English Award
Rate : $$$