Sarah E. Holland works with clients on intellectual property litigation and trademark prosecution matters. Her background spans trademark, copyright and patent matters, giving her a unique perspective on how to combine layers of IP protection to help meet clients’ needs.
Sarah helps clients in district court litigation involving trademark, copyright and patent matters. She has experience drafting complaints, discovery requests and responses, motions, orders, jury instructions, declarations, deposition outlines, expert reports, meet-and-confer letters, and research memoranda. She also assists in analyzing potential trademark infringement cases and prepares related cease-and-desist letters.
Additionally, Sarah helps clients acquire trademark and service mark registrations in the United States for numerous classes of goods and services, and assists them with trademark prosecution matters, including search and clearance work, applications, and office action responses. She also works on post-registration proceedings and proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Representative Matters :
- Assisted in the representation of a luxury candy company in district court with respect to trademark, trade dress, copyright and patent claims.
- Helped obtain summary judgment in a trademark infringement case in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2016, Research Editor, Duke Journal of Gender Law & Policy
- University of Georgia, B.A., magna cum laude, with honors, 2013
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$