Sarah Grossnickle has extensive experience representing a wide variety of domestic and international clients in complex commercial disputes and securities litigations in federal and state courts.
Her experience includes representing clients in disputes involving commercial contracts and antitrust issues, defending class action suits brought under state and federal securities laws, and defending federal government investigations relating to FCPA and other matters. In addition, Ms. Grossnickle serves as the pro bono coordinator for Skadden’s Houston office.
During law school, Ms. Grossnickle interned at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York and at the Securities and Exchange Commission. She also served as a judicial intern for Hon. Ramon E. Reyes, Jr. on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2010 (magna cum laude)
- B.A., McGill University, 2004 (First Class Honours)
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$$