Sarah Rathke is a trial lawyer specializing in manufacturing litigation, particularly complex supply chain disputes. She has argued and tried cases on behalf of manufacturers in forums throughout the US. Her clients include foreign, domestic, and multinational manufacturing entities. Her skills include a deep understanding of the process of bringing highly engineered products to market and conveying that understanding to judges and juries.
Sarah has litigated supply chain disputes involving automotive, aerospace, food, medical, construction, and office products. She has also litigated trade secret disputes involving manufactured products and cases involving the purchase and sale of manufacturing entities.
Sarah’s interest and involvement in manufacturing supply chain issues extends beyond the litigation context as well. She provides counsel to manufacturers concerning their supply chain contracts, the applicable law governing international supply chain relationships, and the advisability of incorporating alternative dispute (arbitration) clauses into supply chain agreements.
Sarah has served on the advisory board of the Friends of Max Hayes High School, a nonprofit organization that promotes the mission of the Max Hayes Career & Technical High School in Cleveland, a public high school that educates and trains high-quality manufacturing sector employees.
Sarah also has an active sports practice. Her representations include athletes, sports agents, and teams. Her sports-related litigation victories include the representation of NBA superstar LeBron James.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Sarah has served as a trustee of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Foundation (CMBF) and is a Bar Foundation Fellow. The CMBF is actively engaged in and funds numerous community programs, including the 3Rs program (“Rights, Responsibilities, Realities”) administered in the Cleveland public schools.
- Sarah serves as Chair of the Board of Advisors of the American Constitution Society, Northeast Ohio chapter, an organization dedicated to expressing and advancing a progressive approach to the law and politics.
- Sarah also serves on the board of the Cleveland International Film Festival.
- University of Michigan, J.D., 2001
- Georgetown University, B.A., 1998
Rate : $$$$