Sarah Lancaster is an Associate in the Austin office where she represents clients in complex and general commercial litigation both in State and Federal court. She regularly represents the nation’s largest consumer financial services companies, including banks and mortgage servicers, in individual actions in state and federal court.
She has significant experience defending lawsuits arising under consumer protection laws, state and federal unfair competition and business practices laws and lending, debt collection and credit reporting statutes and regulations. Sarah has also defended clients in a variety of other disputes involving breach of contract, fraud and antitrust claims.
- J.D., with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 2014
- Associate Editor, The Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law
- B.S., Kinesiology, with honors, The University of Texas at Austin, 2010
- 2010-2011 The University of Texas Women’s Basketball Team, Team Member
- 2006-2010 The University of Texas Women’s Tennis Team, Team Member & Captain (‘09-‘10)
Admissions : Texas, 2014
Rate : $$$