Attorney Sarah Lavoie is a lawyer at Burns, Bryant, Cox, Rockefeller & Durkin, P.A. Her compassion, sense of ethics, and legal skills in the courtroom have received numerous accolades within the legal community.
Admitted to the New Hampshire Bar in 2005, attorney Lavoie belongs to several professional organizations and has received several awards. She’s also active in our community and dedicated to the legal needs and welfare of her clients.
- College of the Holy Cross (BA, 1999)
- Villanova University School of Law (JD magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2004)
Admitted to Bar:
- Massachusetts, 2004
- New Hampshire, 2005
- New Hampshire Federal District Court, 2005
- Co-authored successful Amicus Brief to New Hampshire Supreme Court on behalf of NHAJ with Matthew B. Cox, Esq., in Desclos v. Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, 153 N.H. 607 (2006). Desclos is a precedent setting case which held that an injured plaintiff can in most cases maintain his or her privacy in regard to mental health treatment records and does not have to turn them over to the insurance company in most accident cases.
- Judicial Law Clerk, Massachusetts Probate and Family Court, 2004-2005
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Member, Strafford County Governor 2016-present
- New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association, Member
- New Hampshire Association for Justice, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Rate : $$$