Sarah J. Levesque has experience with public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, and other general corporate matters such as SEC reporting. She also regularly advises public and private companies with regard to securities law compliance, disclosure issues, and corporate governance issues. Sarah’s clients operate in a variety of industries including the financial, automotive, technology, semiconductor and retail sectors.
- Regularly advises public company clients with their ongoing Exchange Act reporting and compliance, and on corporate governance best practices, shareholder meeting matters, and compliance with proxy rules
- Represented Sportsman’s Warehouse in its US$118.8 million initial public offering
- Represented American Honda Finance Corporation in multiple public debt offerings raising more than US$13 billion
- Represented Francesca’s Holdings Corporation in multiple secondary equity offerings
- Represented a captive finance company in its private placement of debt securities
- Represented a foreign issuer in its primary and secondary equity offerings
- Represented a healthcare equipment company in its debt offering
- University of California at Los Angeles, J.D.
- Villanova University, B.A.: magna cum laude
Rate : $$$$