Sarah Louise Scott is an associate in Venable’s Product Liability and Mass Torts Practice Group in Baltimore. Her practice focuses on complex litigation, often involving pharmaceutical products, in state and federal courts and in arbitrations.
Sarah has managed and coordinated discovery in a variety of cases, prepared company and expert witnesses, and negotiated discovery disputes. She also has extensive experience drafting summary judgment and Daubert/Frye motions.
Sarah earned her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center in 2014. She also holds a Ph.D. and M.A. in Philosophy from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a B.A. from St. John’s College in Annapolis.
- Playing an integral role in the expert development team in nationwide litigation involving an adult vaccine, from identifying experts through all aspects of litigation
- Drafting pretrial and dispositive motions as part of a nationwide litigation involving an adult vaccine
- Assisting with management, company story development, and discovery on a team in an MDL and in two consolidated state court litigations involving an adult vaccine.
- J.D. Georgetown University Law Center 2014
- Ph.D. Philosophy University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 2007
- M.A. Philosophy University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill 2003
- B.A. St. John’s College 2001
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia, Maryland
Court Admissions :
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland Court of Appeals
Rate : $$$