Sarah Christian’s practice focuses primarily on corporate financing matters. She represents borrowers, guarantors, financial institutions and agent banks in bank financings, including in connection with senior and subordinated debt, letter of credit facilities, working capital credit facilities, acquisition financings, bridge loans, and term lending as well as high-yield debt offerings, private placements of securities and other forms of debt financing.
She also represents companies in connection with derivatives, hedge facilities, restructurings, bank documentation and receivables purchase and sale agreements. Before beginning her career in law, Sarah worked as Controller and Chief Financial Officer of a privately held electrical contracting firm.
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law 2014
- M.Tx., Taxation, Mississippi State University 2003
- B.Acc, Accountancy, Mississippi State University 2002
Admission & Affiliations :
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- International Insolvency Institute, Nextgen Member
Rate : $$$