Sarah Ward’s practice focuses primarily on the representation of borrowers and lenders in acquisition and other leveraged financings, as well as corporate restructurings and workouts. In 2015, Ms. Ward won the “Banking and Finance Award” at the Americas Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards.
Ms. Ward is recognized as a leading attorney in Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Lawyers for Business and Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and has been singled out for her extensive experience in leverage financing work.
Ms. Ward serves as co-chair of the firm’s Opinion Committee and she is a former member of Skadden’s Policy Committee, the firm’s governing body. She also served as global co-head of the Banking Group from 2009-14.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 1986
- A.B., Princeton University, 1981
Admissions : New York
- Member, Board of Directors, Settlement Housing Fund (1994-Present)
- Steering Committee, The Kate Stoneman Project
- Working Group on Legal Opinions
Rate : $$$$