Sarah Mac Dougall is a litigation associate in the firm’s New York office, focusing on both complex litigation and internal investigations and white collar defense.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2016
- Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service, B.S., 2013
Judicial Clerkship : Hon. Michael P. Shea, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Internal investigation for the Board of Directors of a major media company in connection with alleged sexual abuse and harassment and other workplace culture issues.
- Representation of a consumer products retailer in trade secret litigation in the Southern District of New York.
- Representation of an individual client, charged criminally with manipulating international exchange rates.
- Representation of a major accounting firm in connection with a DOJ subpoena concerning audits of a media company.
- Representation of individual clients in connection with a DOJ probe into mortgage fraud during the 2008 financial crisis.
Pro Bono :
- Representation of an abortion provider in a state-law tort suit.
- Representation of a client for a VAWA self-petition.
- Representation of a client in an NYPD civil forfeiture proceeding.
Previous Experience :
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement, New York Regional Office (Summer 2014)
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Office of Investor Education and Advocacy (2011-2013)
Rate : $$$$