Sarah J. Miley advises and represents employers in a wide variety of employment issues, including wage and hour disputes; discrimination, harassment and retaliation litigation; and restrictive covenants.
Sarah has represented management in all phases of employment litigation proceedings before state and federal administrative agencies, state and federal courts, and arbitral tribunals. She represents employers in wage and hour litigation, with an emphasis on class, collective and hybrid actions.
Additionally, she counsels employers on litigation avoidance and frequently advises them on discipline, termination, and compliance issues; drafting handbooks; and best workplace practices.
Before joining Littler, Sarah was an associate in the labor and employment practice of a large regional law firm. During law school, she served as the managing editor for the Pittsburgh Tax Review, was a member and coach of the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot team and president of the student bar association.
She was honored at the University of Pittsburgh Honors Convocation for being designated an outstanding student for the Class of 2012 by the University-at-large. Prior to attending law school, she worked at an international infrastructure development firm in Washington, D.C.
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2012
- B.A., University of Florida, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Women in the Law Division, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Labor & Employment Law Section, Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division, Allegheny County Bar Association
Rate : $$$