Sarah Nural advises clients on navigating complex transportation and environmental regulatory issues. Her transportation practice focuses on the rail, aviation, and pipeline industries and involves regulatory and commercial litigation for railroad clients as well as advising clients on compliance and enforcement issues under a variety of federal regulatory regimes, including FAA’s regulations for unmanned aircraft and DOT’s tarmac delay rules.
She also assists clients in matters involving preemption under the major railroad and aviation laws. In addition, Sarah has experience with federal and state infrastructure permitting matters, including the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) process. Sarah is active in Steptoe’s pro bono program, having recently helped to secure Social Security benefits for a client.
- Federal Bar Association, Transportation & Transportation Security Law Section
- Association of Transportation Law Professionals
- American Bar Association, Forum on Air and Space Law, Drones: Regulations, Operations and Litigation
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2015, cum laude; Annual Survey Editor, American Criminal Law Review
- B.A., Vanderbilt University, 2009, summa cum laude, Political Science and Spanish
Rate : $$$$