Sarah Primrose is an associate in the Financial Restructuring and Bankruptcy and Insolvency Litigation practices in King & Spalding’s Atlanta Office. Sarah’s practice focuses on the areas of bankruptcy law and corporate restructuring matters.
Sarah is a graduate of the Michigan State University College of Law where she graduated summa cum laudeand served as an Articles Editor for the Michigan State Law Review.
Prior to joining the firm, she served as law clerk to Judge James E. Graves, Jr. of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and Chief Judge Paul G. Hyman, Jr. of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- J.D., Michigan State University College of Law
- B.A., Pennsylvania State University
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Atlanta Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section
- Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, Board Member, Membership & Marketing Co-Chair
- Junior League of Atlanta
- Turnaround Management Association
Rate : $$$