Sarah (Webster) L. Quinn focuses her practice in the area of energy (coal, oil and gas) and transactions throughout the Appalachian Basin. She has experience assisting in the preparation of mineral title opinions and performing due diligence throughout Pennsylvania.
Mrs. Quinn also counsels higher education clients regarding workplace harassment, mental health issues, overtime regulations, transgender issues and Title IX. In addition, she helps institutions of higher education develop solutions for novel challenges both on and off campus.
- Assisted in the preparation of and drafted Division Order Title Opinions for production companies by performing title defect curative work and calculating divisions of interest
- Assisted clients with the preparation of mineral title opinions, as well as issues related to surface use, coal ownership, or surface damages claims arising from coal, oil and gas operations
- Provided legal analysis related to oil and gas title and property holdings in Pennsylvania for energy production companies
- Performed due diligence for multi-million dollar energy transactions to assist clients in development efforts
- J.D. Ohio Northern University
- B.A. Westminster College
- Northwest Pennsylvania Inns of Court, Auditor
- Crawford County Bar Association, Chair of the Young Lawyers Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Bar Leadership Institute, Class of 2016
- National Association of Division Order Analysts (NADOA)
- Young Professional Women in Energy, Pittsburgh Chapter (YPWE)
- Board of Directors, Meadville YMCA
Rate : $$$$