Sarah Sloan Reeves is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office and has been with the firm since 2010. She is a member of the Business Services practice with a focus on Healthcare, Equine and Mergers & Acquisitions. She is also a member of the Antitrust, Trusts & Estates, Tax and Real Estate practices.
Prior to joining the firm, Sarah served as a law clerk to the Honorable Eugene E. Siler, Jr. During her clerkship, she assisted with cases before the 4th, 6th, 9th, Tenth, and 11th Circuits. Sarah is a graduate of the University of the Kentucky College of Law, where she was elected to the Order of the Coif and served as the editor-in-chief of the Kentucky Law Journal.
Prior to attending law school, she taught high-school English. Sarah is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association and American Bar Association. She is a member of Christ Church Cathedral.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 2009, J.D., cum laude
- City University 2004, M.i.T.
- University of Kentucky 2003, B.A., summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- FCBA Women Lawyers’ Association
- The American Health Lawyers Association, member
- Central Kentucky Youth Orchestra, board member, 2013-2015
- Leadership Lexington, 2012-2013
- Junior Achievement, Fayette County Public Schools, volunteer teacher, 2011
- FCBA Women Lawyers’ Association, committee chair, community service committee, 2011
- The Kentucky Law Journal Association, Lexington, KY, president of the board of directors, 2010-2011
Rate : $$$