Sarah Robbins is an associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord where she focuses her practice on business litigation and dispute resolution. Sarah has a wide range of complex commercial litigation experience advising clients in a variety of actions including commercial contract disputes, internal and government investigations, fiduciary issues, fraud, negligence, strict liability and deceptive trade practices.
Sarah has experience advocating for both plaintiffs and defendants throughout the litigation process, including pre-suit matters, managing the discovery process, preparing witnesses for depositions, defending and taking depositions, drafting and responding to pleadings and written discovery, negotiating settlement agreements, motion practice, and oral advocacy in state and federal court.
Representative Experience :
- Assisted with trial preparation and representation of medical manufacturer against negligence and strict liability claims in multi-million dollar litigation.
- Defended midstream company against temporary restraining order and injunctive relief.
- Performed Foreign Corrupt Practices Act due diligence investigations and risk assessments.
- Assisted in representation of oil and gas company in multi-million dollar suit.
- Obtained 12(b)(6) ruling dismissing breach of contract claims against financial institution.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2015
- B.A., Political Science, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2012
Admissions : Texas, 2015
Rate : $$$