Sarah Rosenberg is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office. As a member of the firm’s Knowledge group, she provides internal and client guidance on novel and complex immigration issues and helps to maintain the firm’s knowledge library.
Sarah has experience working with a wide range of clients—from individuals to Fortune 500companies—in the technology, oil and gas, financial services, fashion, biopharmaceutical, and arts and media industries on various employment-based immigration matters.
Sarah has provided pro bono immigration services for Immigration Equality and Citizenship Now!.
- Provided clients of various nationalities with personalized assistance for a range of employment-based immigrant and nonimmigrant matters.
- Assisted designers, researchers and scientists with obtaining “extraordinary ability” and “outstanding researcher” classifications as a result of established prominence in their fields of expertise.
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 2014
- Cornell University | B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$